Thursday, April 17, 2008

Murphy's Law in Action

If anything can go wrong, it will. I've just switched to a new ISP today because the old one was bad for my self-esteem. Every time my connection goes down, I am told the problem is at my end. No, they don't actually utter the word "operator error," they just get cranky and says: "Well, everything is fine from our end, the problem must be on your side." It happens all the time, I kid you not. I am guessing that it's probably a line item in their tech support guide. Anyway, if the page is displaying oddly on your screen or if it's taking forever to download despite the refresh button, I would appreciate it if you can send me an email. I particularly seems to be having problem with my various feeds. Update: Pesky issues after switching ISP finally resolved; had to do with my outdated firmware that needed updating. All is well again in paradise :-)

No comments: