Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Insider Quote: Negroponte Moving On…

“I believe my experience in nine different countries on four continents during more than four decades of public service can provide useful insights and perspectives to the leadership of Agility as it guides the company to new levels of achievement. I also look forward to strengthening civilian/military partnerships that have been a consistent focus of my professional life starting with my service as a young diplomat in Vietnam right through to my work in the State Department on Iraq, including a tour as ambassador there in 2004-2005."

Ambassador John Negroponte Quoted in press release announcing Negroponte joins Agility DGS Board (Agility DGS supplies food for U.S. troops in Iraq and provides logistics, commodities and supply chain services to the U.S. government, government customers in Europe and the Middle East, and the United Nations).

No comments: