Sunday, May 16, 2010

And the State Dept Weekly Blog Roundup Lives On!

Hannah of FS blog, the slow move east is hoping to recreate Kolbi's Weekly Blog Roundup. I think this is a community feature for FS bloggers that has quickly become a wonderful Friday tradition. Bravo, Hannah!  

From Wherein the Author Attempts to Recreate a Community Feature

So, for whatever reason, last Friday's State blog roundup didn't happen.  I don't have the readership to make this work well at first, but I'll give it a try.  If you have a State blog entry you want to highlight, if you want to promote your own piece, or if you find some news item of relevance to us transient State-sians (what is the proper demonym for us, anyway?), pass the link along to stateroundup2.0 {at} gmail.com.  Send your suggestions in by Wednesday, and I'll do my best to get it out to you by Friday!

Çok teşekkür ederim, Hannah, efindim!







No comments: