In November 2009, I noted that nothing in US Consulate General Curacao’s website indicated that one of its three officers had gone missing or that there was a search going on for FSO, James E. Hogan. I don’t know how long this has been up but its “Key Consulate Links” now include ”Search for James Hogan” (pdf republished below):
I don't have any update on this case except that I recently saw an old post by his wife, Abby in the following blog, :
Read more here.Abby Hogan:If anyone has stories about my husband, my love of 24 years, I would love to hear them. This note was not passed along to us. I found this blog by chance. Old pix, stories, anything would be welcome, since I didn’t meet him until he was a LT and I was an ENS at HSL33. Jim is a great man, a devout Catholic, a devoted husband and father. I’ve never known another man like him.
The one year anniversary since he was reported missing is coming up.
- James Hogan: Now a Cold Case? | Diplopundit | Dec 24, 2009
- Vice Consul James Hogan: 1440 Hours Missing | Diplopundit | Nov 24, 2009
- James Hogan: Missing Now for 31 Days | Diplopundit | Oct 26, 2009
- US Diplomat James Hogan: 19 Days Missing | Diplopundit | Oct 13, 2009
- DNA Match in James Hogan Search | Diplopundit | Oct 03, 2009
- US Navy Joins Hogan Search in Curacao | Diplopundit | Oct 02, 2009
- US Diplomat Missing in Curacao | Diplopundit | Sep 30, 2009