Sunday, September 19, 2010

FS blog, Ef''m signs out

A brief note from Ef'm aka: David today:

Well, I need to apologize a little first about yesterday's posting. It was intended for an audience of one - me. I don't know why I felt the need to share it with the blogosphere.

Obviously I have a lot I need to work out. As such I can't continue this blog anymore. (Please, no crying.)

I hope you've found this space entertaining and informative. It was a pleasure writing for you and even a greater pleasure reading your feedback.

Good luck on all of your travels, and for those of you trying to get in, good luck with that as well.

And to you bloggers out there, keep up the good work.

So sorry to see you go, David. We'll miss the breath of fresh air.  We hope you sort things out and come back for a return engagement when you can. Buena suerte!







No comments: