Image via WikipediaWe are turning pink for the rest of October to support Jen and Isabel, and Suzanne and almost 200,000 other women.
Please pass this long to your wife, sister, daughter, niece, partner, friend --
The best way to fight breast cancer is to have a plan that helps you detect the disease in its early stages. According to the National Cancer Institute:
- Nearly 200,000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer this year.
- 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer during their lifetime.
- Over 30% of women are diagnosed after breast cancer has spread beyond the localized stage.
- When breast cancer is detected early (localized stage), the 5-year survival rate is 98%.
|The White House seen from the North Lawn is bathed in pink light in honor of |
Breast Cancer Awareness Month Oct. 14, 2010.
(Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson)
* Self Breast Exams | * Clinical Breast Exams | * Mammograms
Decide how you want to be reminded. An EDP includes a flexible reminder system using:
* Email | * Calendar | * Text Messages | * RSS Feeds