Thursday, May 14, 2009

AFSA Elections: Town Hall Video, May 8, 2009

This took reeaallly longer than I expected. Blogger would not take any video over 100 MB, so I had to cut the original video into two parts then convert the files into something that my blog host would not spit out. Uploading these videos is a different matter altogether. Let's just say I had a pork leg done, served and eaten by the time these things were viewable here. Really. I don't think I'll do this again.

Video is from a 364 MB file in .mwv format posted in the website. Click if you want to download the original version. If you want to skip the hassle, check out the videos below. I inserted a top screen at the start of Part 2 for labeling purposes only.

Below is Part 1 of the town hall meeting ending right after Chris Trimmen's 2-minute election pitch (62 MB; 00:46:59):
Below is Part 2 of the town hall, starting with Carleton Bulkin's 2-minute pitch until the conclusion of the meeting (45.6 MB; 00:32.07). The Q&A starts at 00:11:40.
Related Posts:

No comments: